Kansas Secretary of Transportation Deb Miller has emailed details about next week’s announcement of the T-WORKS expansion and modernization projects. She will be joining the Governor as he travels the State to meet with transportation stakeholders, announce T-WORKS projects and outline his expectations for delivery of the program.
- May 31 – Wichita, 10 a.m., North side of US-54/400 (E. Kellogg), NW of KTA toll plaza 50 in the former K-Mart/Michael’s parking lot.
- June 1 – Fort Scott, 1 p.m., KDOT offices, 847 U.S. 69 Highway.
- June 1 – McPherson, 3:30 p.m., across from S&R Warehouse, 1442 N. Centennial Drive.
- June 2 – Dodge City, 10 a.m., United Wireless Arena, 4100 W. Comanche.
- June 3 – Kansas City, Kan., 10 a.m., Kansas Speedway administrative offices, just north of the I-70/110th Street interchange.